Terms & Conditions
your safety and well-being are important to us. For all guests to have a pleasant stay, we ask you to carefully read and adhere to the following house rules.
Our Treehouse hotel nestled within a nature reserve is a place of recreation and relaxation. Please act responsibly on the premises and in the Treehouses so that other guests are not disturbed. In case of severe weather warnings, we reserve the right to vacate the facility. In this case, we will inform you immediately and discuss further procedures with you. Please follow the instructions of the staff for your own safety.
- To book a Treehouse or make a reservation a person has to be over the age of 18.
- It is not possible to park directly at the Treehouses. You should leave your vehicle in the OaseWeil carpark immediately on the right-hand side after entering the premises. The terms and conditions of OaseWeil Carpark apply.
- No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises of OaseWeil.
- When checking in at the reception you will receive 2 KeyCards for your Treehouse. The KeyCard opens both the entrance gate and the Treehouse door. KeyCards must be returned to the reception during check out. For loss of a KeyCard we will charge 10 Euro.
- Only checked-in guests are allowed in the Treehouses.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot occupy a Treehouse. A legal guardian must be staying with them at all times. So please attend to your children to avoid any mishappenings. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Within the Treehouses only house slippers may be used. For that purpose we provide shoe socks with rubber soles upon your check-in which you may take home. Please stow your outdoor shoes in the shoe racks provided in the entrance area (carpeted area).
- Please avoid causing disturbance to other guests especially between 10 pm and 6 am. If any disturbances occur and a warning from authorized staff doesn’t stop it, guests will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund.
- The Treehouses and all facilities especially sanitary facilities are to be treated properly in order to avoid damage and to be kept them in a clean condition.
- Please use the rubbish bins provided in the Treehouses. Please do not dispose of sanitary napkins, tampons, baby wipes, diapers or similar items in the toilets. Only toilet paper should be flushed down.
- All flames e.g. candle lights – even in lanterns – are not permitted for the safety of our guests. Flammable and highly combustible substances (such as spirits, lighter gas, firecrackers etc.) are not to be stored or used in Treehouses and the surrounding premises.
- Please close all windows and doors when leaving the Treehouse during your stay and during rain, snowfall and storms.
- Please limit opening the windows to air only for a few minutes during the heating season.
- Please do not shake out or throw out anything from the windows, doors, balconies or terraces.
- Tree trunks supporting the Treehouses or any kind of frames supporting the Treehouses as well as fences should not be climbed. Emergency exit windows and the adjacent balconies may only be used in time of emergency.
- Please keep all stairs inside and outside the Treehouses clear of obstructions for emergency purposes. Use the bridge of the Treehouse to get in and out.
- Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout our Treehouses. Please observe all relevant legal requirements, in particular, copyrights of third parties are to be observed. Uploads and downloads via so-called file-sharing networks are not permitted and will result in a claim for damages. The user will be held responsible.